Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another disappointing week....

gah! This is just so hard! Another week of working out 6 times per week and for what?? A freaking gain of 1.2 pounds! Seriously, any loss and I would be totally cool, but a gain? A gain? How's that for motivation! It totally sucks. Let me tell you.

I'm just lost. Totally lost on what to even concentrate on. Yesterday I bought a GoWearFit. It's like what the contestants on The Biggest Loser wear. It arrived today. (yay amazon and UPS!) It's currently charging and I can't wait to see the bigger picture here. Even though I know I'll still probably not lose any weight these coming weeks, I'd like to see how many calories I am truly burning up.

I set up my account and the dang thing says I've been consuming 2700 calories daily to maintain this weight. Ha, what a joke. It also says that I just have to get in 5000 steps and 3o minutes of non vigorous exercise a day and I'll lose two pounds a week. I've been doing so much more than that. Even with all this negativity I'm feeling tonight I can't wait to put it on before bed tonight. Now if it could only charge faster! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment